Monday, March 21, 2011

Wedding Congratulations Card Wording

Primavera - Ludovico Einaudi-Belgium

even less than last year I discovered this wonderful pianist and composer ... and his group of musicians that accompany it. And who was to blame for this meeting? My cousin ... Of course I was ensemismada when they arrive at Brussels Airport, we expect the following words: "Let's leave it at home, because we go ... I do not I have a surprise ... have time to change you ... come on! " My cousin had booked us a surprise to go see a concert ... I did not know that this discovery has reached unsuspected limits. For her it was a surprise, because they just knew this great composer ... music researcher.

Once there ... we left with their mouths open ... Ludovico did the same program he did in March 2010 at the Royal Albert Hall (the cd we have now) .. starts with a violin, which appear in the audience, and slowly get closer to hear The Planets ... and then, just sit Ludovico, not appearing until then surprises us with Labyrinth Lady, I assure you that moves within you, thousands and thousands of butterflies ... (it seems that they do not appear only when you fall in love ... but come on many other occasions) ... that's what I felt when I heard Ludovico. Nobody says anything, but there are smiles all around ... and he is not speaking, without addressing the public and from Lady Labyrinth, wraps us Nigthbook ... What a beautiful name, right? later and after many songs with thousands of sensations you experience. Spring comes .. ... and then begin again to feel that you are leaving the theater ... The music makes us feel a lot of things, and I promise to listen to Ludovico, the violins, the cello ... a *... tambourine makes you quiver.

trip was very intense, Belgium ... just a few days ... we got up early and we discovered the odd street Brussels, a small shop and tea ... one time or another go to Central Station to catch the train and visit Leuven which is twinned with the city where I live because they are the only places in the world with a cathedral which also receives the name of the canon (it is said, that was where the judges were going to sleep).

But Leuven is full of charm ... is a student city par excellence. There is even a "mini city" within it, which seems drawn from another era. The brick house, petite, with doors color and full of bikes around.

Very near this area that seems "walled" sales to a street that takes you directly to the Botanical Garden ... that is simply wonderful. There you can take a book and stay idle hours reading. It was one of the things I liked about the city. Churches are also the names of people who died in both world wars ... and one shudders to think what a city living ... everything and expect to keep your stones may no longer be ... more than memories ... and learning for future generations. Because before the catastrophes of this world can not do nothing ... but to the wars and human destruction. Or even what we think we will do good, because we think protects us and what it does ultimately is destroyed.

But back to that walk through Leuven, at least to me ... what I wanted was to return to study a career ... plus, this time more directly with the letters . Take a bike, of which she saw parked and take me to and fro in the city. That day was pretty cold, so we took refuge in some other cafe ... And there, sitting ... take out your notebook and look at what accounts while serve you hot tea ... that makes you relive the inside.
If you keep walking and entering its streets .... you might be surprised to see in a church with a contemporary-dance ... somewhere between the classic and new trends. This did not keep more than the images that I took to heart, and I hope that neurons die ... than this !!... to travel back to Leuven and amaze me with every little encounter ...

And again Bruges after a few years without going ... walking through the streets of story ... and a player runs out of words every corner ... just walk and look around, and feel, which of course you're somewhere in the world of the most special.

My father, it's been many, many moons, played a football game there (not a footballer, not even particularly like football, but went and played). He lived in Germany but came to Bruges with friends. And save some wonderful memories. Somehow, walking and thinking ... my father, stood for years in this place? "Smelt the city smells like chocolate today? Do you sit a drink on the grass with the swans until you can almost touch?

would fill this post with your photos, but I'll save that for another time ... so I can always go back to writing about it and just go without moving the chair.

Happy Spring Day, today I'm going to celebrate with a tea given to me by Emily Little of a tea shop is in Barcelona (Sans & Sans) and I liked lot. The name says it all ... "Inglés Rose" is a blend of Darjeeling and Ceylon, with rose petals, vanilla pieces and aroma of various fruits. And I'll take that book today to eat out and enjoy a beautiful spring day ... (I I carry the camera case).
I finished reading ... I'll tell you ...

* here .. just say, that surprised us both, we went into uncontrollable laughter. The one where you try to contain, but that somehow goes ... Anyway ... I intende look online, but is best seen live ... gum plays great ... but sometimes without a very explicit reason ... a laugh.

The photos are all from Belgium, May 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment