Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sprinkles Copycat Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe

CUISINE SANTE ET, St.. GAUDENS (FRANCE)


often ask me where you can spend a few days taking care of herself and while learning macrobiotics. Several successful centers in the peninsula (see list at http://agnesmacrobiotica.blogspot.com/2011/03/centros-macrobioticos.html ) but I wanted to dedicate a special publication to Cuisine et Santé pioneer in Europe run by René Lévy, direct disciple of Georges Ohsawa and faithful transmitter of the macrobiotic diet and philosophy for forty years thousands of people. Accompanying the data to contact the center contuación are also transcribe the testimony of Martine Valles (published by Llucià Vila http://www.macrobiotica.ning/ ) who talks about his first experience in Cuisine et Santé.

CONTACT: Cuisine et Santé: Pont de Valentine - 31800 Saint Gaudens (France)
- Tel +33 (0) 561 89 75 14
- Fax (0) 561 89 36 07
- renai @ cuisine sante.com et
- http://www.cuisine-et-sante.com/




The Macrobiotic HOW I MET? Testimony
Valles Martine, age 30 years.

'd say it was by chance one day in May 1982, but it sure was for it. I bought some products in a health food store, and my eyes fell upon a prospect who spoke of macrobiotics. I took it, without even knowing that that word meant and discovered what he sought, more or less unconsciously, to learn to do the kitchen to feel good, using wholesome and simple.
This leaflet inspired me more and in June I went to Saint Gaudens (France) for 10 days to learn the kitchen. I learned more, I especially liked the atmosphere in that place and the peace that enveloped the Centre. It was the first time I saw so many people together, but that was no problem between them, all were sympathetic and listening to others.
learned to make the kitchen to find the vegetables and cut them in different ways to get something precious, I also understood the principle of Yin and Yang, which governs the whole universe, was also the first time I heard that . I discovered many things of foods such as cereals, vegetables, legumes and seaweed, things did not know.
After a few days, I felt better, ie, lighter than it was before, both body and spirit. I thought it was simply for the atmosphere and was very surprised, seeing that many patients came to learn to heal. Vi seriously ill, especially of sclerosis in this disease at 10 days and see the results, the face becomes serene and beautiful skin.
believed that people who came here were like me, who came to learn to cook. Not supposed to feed and disease were so linked. This was a discovery, I wanted to give them the address of the Centre to all sick people crammed drug without many results.
During those 10 days, I found the foundation, the essence of macrobiotics, also how to continue to progress, to discover the joy, the joy of creating and innovation. Here is where I first attended cooking classes where I could participate and ask questions. At night he gave lectures on the Principle of Yin and Yang, what made this better understanding.
After 10 days I returned to the Paris region, where I started my work again and behold my surprise, one of my bosses was extrañadísimo it had become much less nervous and aggressive. I experienced this change within 10 days of vacation without really thinking it had been solely and exclusively food.
In my house, I kept progressing more or less effort. I realized it was hard to beginning and only became more difficult, something was not understood, but nevertheless, I continued, then came the winter and I had not a single bout of sinusitis. Before this, I realized that my behavior had changed. I felt more sure of myself, made me questions about what surrounds us in the universe, why are we here?, Etc., Things that had never done before. As if little by little, my spirit was open to other horizons. And that made me feel a great joy.
For me, life had taken another direction, with unexpected discoveries. I found the good life. Now I do not think that what happens to me is the fault of others but my own. This discovery is essential, because from here, we know that we are responsible for all the misfortunes that come to us. We can avoid and mitigate if we will. Clearly we live in a world where consumption dominates us and very difficult to resist the temptation.
long time I ate sweets, meat, and my body felt that this made a dent in my character. Certainly not the case if we take it from time to time. It also takes time to understand this phenomenon.
From what was most often suffered from constipation and hemorrhoids sometimes, now it is rare. It seems very important but it is a good change. Like many people, I got to take laxatives and other things, he lived in that state, with the many evils of this century and continuing well could not change anything.
Well, now on the other hand, constipation comes to me only when I go away for some time of this power, in terms of hemorrhoids, is an old memory.
There are other phenomena that I have also discovered, which are the recognition and appreciation. Macrobiotic front of the plate prepared with sense, I feel the need to admire it for a few moments, thinking, and give thanks to those who have prepared, the nature and the universe. It is always so with the same joy and enthusiasm to this phenomenon. Before other meals, I had the same impression. He ate quickly, without thinking about all the problems it brings a bad chewing. Now chew it and taste it. This may be small things, but I think they are the largest.
Yes, this is all I've discovered through macrobiotics and if you ever leave a little aside, I always come back to it because in the depths of me, I would never feed it as it did before. So I have no serious diseases and I feel great continuing this wonderful food, which is far from be sad if it is understood and studied. I know there is still much progress to make and I have to improve many things.

I want to thank the people at the center of Saint Gaudens, for teaching macrobiotics.
Thanks also to all those in Paris continued to spread macrobiotics, teaching, cooking both as a philosophy.
And thanks also to the people who read these lines as this can help them understand the macrobiotic, surely the words have little value compared to our own experience, but it is necessary first. For me the word macrobiotic also means freedom. Freedom to be happy or unhappy.
And thanks for being able to say thanks. Martine

Valles

Photo René Lévy

0 comments:

Post a Comment