Monday, November 29, 2010

Build A Fireplace Surround

Snow and Advent

First snowflakes! A while ago I got home ... and on the way, while buying some incense and candles to heat the area, ... who was there, we see from the shop window as small snowflakes fall . do not know why, but ... the snow is something special ... As we watched the snow fall, we smiled ... The truth is that I like very much, despite the many disorders that may cause (I hope not demasidados and we are prepared for possible accidents that sometimes happen sadly). And is that ... see snow, feel the snow around me, me relax, and feel that is like the beginning of a new time. For this land is not very common ... but we have a few years, in which we usually visit a couple of times ... I hope you do not run in one day ...

now at home, look out the window and watch the flakes fall ... lame again, I'm finishing this book (and I hope to speak soon ...). I also accompanied a hot cinnamon tea ...

Since yesterday Advent has begun .... This is one of the times of the year that I like. It is a time of hope, ... We expect
Christmas is becoming increasingly close ...

The initial image is an illustration of Beatrix Potter ... When was the last time in London, I was lucky to see his original drawings in the Victoria & Albert Museum. And some of the first books that she herself designed. To make them more accessible to children.
And the pictures I have made this afternoon before he left the sun ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment