Thursday, January 20, 2011

Order Service For A Catholic Confirmation Service

YIN-YANG POWER, PLEASURE AND VITALITY

I, "devouring" the book.

This book written by Rachel Magem convey what it is for me the essential quality of natural and macrobiotic diet: simplicity. And it does so with great sense of humor and freshness. It can be a perfect guide to a / a beginner because it explains in detail the wide variety of foods reassuring potential concerns about whether it is possible to achieve the right balance of nutrients through their exposure based on the biochemical and traditional diet therapy. On the other hand, I found that those who already have some shooting in the issue also we are having a great time reading this book that has captivated us by their sympathy at the same time serves as a review of what we already know and gives us Rachel's new unpublished recipes. Raquel

approaches the practice of macrobiotics openly, without restrictions, but bringing awareness of the overall balance, making it clear which foods are commonly used and which are occasionally taken in order to maintain this balance, very important aspect of the macrobiotic diet is based not only on the mere substitution of processed foods and refined by natural and organic foods but largely in the way they eat, are combined and the proportions of each group ingested food.


I asked Rachel to write me some personal words for this entry in my blog:

(Agnès): "Hey, Raquelita, to see if I write a few words on how the macro power creativity and how important it was for you to change your eating habits and how this led you to write this book for an entry that I dedicate to my blog. If "

And this was what she replied:

(Rachel): "-creativity. I can not explain. I carry it in my heart, I am overwhelmed with ideas which in turn enhance the new ideas to keep the level of happiness.
.. -habits in the book sums it up well at first.
-write the book. there is no greater illusion to spread what I know, how I feel, what I can think is so wonderful, you can not stay with me. I wanted to do a book for each started to read it to find answers and advice to keep going. "

I do not think there is a better explanation or testimony about what has prompted this woman to write and publish a book which I hope will be on the shelves of all persons who have an interest and not only for the macrobiotic, but by general nutrition.

For more information or purchase, please visit:

1 - Raquel Magem website:
http://sites.google.com/site/ladietistaraquelmacrobiotica/mi-libro

2 - And Luzdivina Blog, which also gives him a perfect rating:
http://comerycallar.blogspot.com/2011/01/alimentacion-yin-yang-placer-y.html


Raquel Magem

0 comments:

Post a Comment