Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jcpenny Hair Color Costs

Dickens - Thomas Hardy

Within a week this book fell apart in my hands. What led to all the places where I had to wait. Is small. It takes up very little space and easy to read. And I've come to the conclusion that Thomas Hardy is a magician of words. Captivated me and made me the wait short. The story at first did not attract me much ... And knowing how often finishes in his books ... less. But there I was, at that time waiting, along with a cup of tea (... in this case a blend of Ceylon Ahmad Tea Assam) and a book in hand, they kept looking for a moment.

... Baptista A woman who deeply hates his job and decides to accept the marriage proposal from an older man who does not love. But that provide "harmony and peace" . Hardy invented a place, a land like England which he called Wessex, (One of the many more that is invented) but in this case uses the imagination y. .. Cornwall area is chosen, although not directly know before writing this story. In that area live our protagonist ... ready to leave his job as a teacher, who hates, and decides to marry without love ... but a small setback ... as the loss of a ship that takes her to his destination, living causes a small interlude, between the life he chooses and that he is offering an instant and I could ... maybe ... be happy. Something she does not seem to aspire.
The story itself, seems cold and sad ... but as I say, Hardy is a whiz with words and as you conditioned a stage and a very pleasant emotional state, introduces you to his characters ... Somehow, I get the feeling that leaves a little to chance, and it is they who have to know how to solve the plot in are immersed.

Despite appearances ... and maybe not all the world will happen if you read it ... but for me, I felt like laughing a lot. Baptista seeing the life that is presented in less than a day and all decisions have to take (and do not take) in a moment ... and that feeling of "come on ... something more!? ? My life can not be more improbable "... That's left carried by the rules, and the word that gives more accurate than the love you feel to say them ... is what makes it move to be in one place or in otr, in that Victorian society governing it outside and inside and he accepts ... no more. While not forgetting the few choices you have ... Because not work.
is also true that there were some moments in the book, which I felt trapped by the star and wanted to save as unique situations that arise and the same time everyday ... They say, not wondering why things happened, and the changes that lie ahead in a short time ... but that includes hosting the event no questions asked. Really difficult ... At least, he tried to put on your skin.

I hardly read anything by this author, as I fear the difficult end. Not that I want an end made in hollywood. But perhaps not as harrowing as that of Tess or Martha Brown. But this book has a disappointing end (and do not say that I have Tess and Martha). In this case, a different ending, unexpected and unusual, but which I enjoyed.
I also liked the format of the book ... and the publisher. In addition there are postscript and a chronological the author, very interesting. It appears that Mere Interlude, was published 17 to October 24, 1885 in The Bolton Weekly Journal. When I meet with these things ... I think ... I'll be losing any current author or author who would have the privilege of reading every week in some newspaper and that may later be collected in a book? Anyway ... At the moment I do not know why, but the newspapers every time I call less attention. I see less interest journalism and more sensationalism.

I will not be the last book Thomas Hardy read anyway ... I'm still caught up in several readings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment