Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ohip Coverage Of Panniculectomy

Clint Eastwood, jazz and only an intermediate

say it ... that man is scene, since when was actor only had to make a decision ... I love jazz ... and even invited Stacey Kent (the girl who plays on the blog), a few years ago on his birthday ... It was bad, well, dirty, interested, intriguing, ... in the big screen. And it seems, is undoubtedly a great filmmaker. A few days ago I went to the cinema to see the last of Clint Eastwood .... The truth is that somehow I feel a little fortunate to live in this time when one can go to the movies and see something they do directors such as Clint Eastwood. It is indeed a great director ... and has a knack for choosing scripts and how to get them to the cinema. One of my favorite films of this director ... and I think a work of art was Gran Torino. In recent years
covers many varied topics and very humanistic, very careful ways and modes (or I think so.)

So .. on a Saturday night ... really cold and I want to tell a good story ... movie tickets booked. The film is what it is ... a story about the afterlife. No more. But the way to tell is extraordinary. I really liked introducing me to the life of a successful journalist, who experience such as being a few minutes hovering between life and death, discover thousands of pregutas ago ... His way of life ... How do I live? "Nobody cares what happens after this life? Her scenes, often without translation ... we hear a great French with subtitles.
Simultaneously, in London, a child loses his brother, it's also best friend and soul mate ... and it arises the need for contact with people who can talk to him ... So that it meets the most colorful characters .... is a part of the movie is very funny, because the child does not conflict with any of the people trying to contact her dead brother, without success ... and ... into believing that it is possible to find it. Anyway, do not know why ... he does not despair and keep looking.

On the other hand, there seems to be someone who does have contact with people who have already made the big trip ... it (that goes into the credibility of each person, but as I say the movie is great made ... believe it or not in further or closer). The fact is that this person ... (Who plays Matt Damon) does not wants to use his gift, since he seems to move farther from the people. And conveys perfectly the solitude in which they are immersed ...
The movie has a wonderful photography ... images out of London, the book fair ... Dickens's house .... and a picture in there ... and with that the character played by Matt Damon feels completely online: " Dickens's Dream" of Robert William Buss ... (a Victorian painter.)

remember that this fall, in London, came to the door of the house of Dickens Dougthy Street. I stood in the doorway, with several photos at home ... but I never enter. Had already exceeded the funds to travel. So, I am disappointed to see inside the house. So ... in this film, my curiosity indemnified party, watching with Matt Damon from the house of Charles Dickens ... and your desk ... which wrote many of his novels and thoughts and now me, when I choose any of his books, where characters escaped from one place to another.

I write, well, well ended this post, in a wonderful place ... away from the noise ... in the silence of the country of the moons and snow. Talk about this place on another occasion. The picture of London, is this fall.
When pacing go back to blogging ... with tea in their hands, of course!


0 comments:

Post a Comment