Thursday, October 21, 2010

Can You Get Dla For Ostoarthritis

The Swell Season - Ireland

few days ago I went to see them in a single session in Madrid ... Two of them are known for starring in the movie "Once " (I talked about it long ago: here ) One of his songs " Falling Slowly " was winning or scar. The truth is that although they had not had all these awards ... not even ... the movie ... your music is special, and somehow makes you vibrate ... Of course the theater where we were vibrated with their voices, their music, the lyrics of their songs ... really with them and what they leave in each song. Marketa's voice is amazing ... and very simple. I like your voice and transmitting it to her ...

His voice is very powerful ... torn and hangs out with the same guitar "broken" in the movie Once ... That was something that caught my attention.
say they are his last concerts as a group ... that they plan to separate ... Too bad because his music as a whole is great.

Among them there ... an Irish musician who plays the violin beautifully. We gave a single ancient Irish music and said in English that was a song very very old. " Both
Marketa and Glen are very close ... there was who approached the stage with them and accompanied with its castanets one of his songs ... (If you want me ). Showed his more cheerful ending with a song that were inventing the letter and we accompanied them by clicking their fingers. There was no mircrofono sang songs ... and no sound involved in the Let mixing machines ... ... to remove the hat.

And although I feel sorry for those stories in which we are told that they may not stay together ... their music, however, still ringing in our ears ...

And ... traveling with his music at home, I stopped to see a small book on the shelf that long ago that I do nothing of the case. It is a small book format and fine. Hardcover. It's called "Springs of Irish Love" and has fragments of poems, Yeats, Wilde, Shaw and Swift. Sometimes a book of poems is necessary. And this led me to think of the book and the journey I did about six years ago to Ireland. Although the weather was not, was a very interesting trip. Ireland had always wished to travel by car ... and see that emerald green color and its people.
The truth is I have not gone back, but lately Celtic music again knocking on my door and there are things like this half-Irish group that made me remember those moments. Walking into a pub, live music. Feel the warmth of the people ... And hear the silence of nature. And the castle ruins ...

photos ... not that they are very good, but are taken with different cameras. The concert very quickly, because I could not .... And the Irish are mainly related to Kinsale (a small coastal town south of Ireland, near Cork) and the Cliffs of Moher (translated as the cliffs of the ruin ) They are awesome ...
few days I am off to the Celtic lands of Iberia ... I tell you around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment